FO, huzzah!
That's right my friends... I stayed up until 3 am the other night finishing up and attaching the fringe to my dad's long-awaited Ravenclaw scarf. Unfortunately I don't have pictures to do it justice, but the glow of accomplishment I'm basking in at the moment must be the reason for the washed out picture :-) Luckily we're having another cold spell here in Louisiana, so my dad can get at least a little bit of wear out of it . It's modeled below hanging from my own jacket.
Speaking of Harry Potter.... be still my beating heart, is it wrong of me to appreciate the latest pictures posted to Mugglenet.com? I mean, I'm only like 4 years older than him... he's almost legal.... :-)
Ahem...anyway, yeah. knitting.
Pictured below is the Hedera sock that I mentioned in my last post. Koigu KPPPM in a delicious array of purples , lavenders, lilacs, etc.
Surprisingly, despite the flash, the colors are pretty true in both of these photos. Hooray! Today's weather was glorious, but I don't get any sunlight in my dorm room. I ended up sitting outside of our coffee shop for over a hour and a half reading in the sun today and it was quite pleasant. I was somewhat smug while reading my book because of the poor souls who couldn't stand being outside because it was too cold... I was nice and cozy in my new shetland sweater my mom made me under my suede jacket with my handknit scarf, my Lakeview socks, and my Fetching gloves.
Ahem...anyway, yeah. knitting.
Pictured below is the Hedera sock that I mentioned in my last post. Koigu KPPPM in a delicious array of purples , lavenders, lilacs, etc.
Surprisingly, despite the flash, the colors are pretty true in both of these photos. Hooray! Today's weather was glorious, but I don't get any sunlight in my dorm room. I ended up sitting outside of our coffee shop for over a hour and a half reading in the sun today and it was quite pleasant. I was somewhat smug while reading my book because of the poor souls who couldn't stand being outside because it was too cold... I was nice and cozy in my new shetland sweater my mom made me under my suede jacket with my handknit scarf, my Lakeview socks, and my Fetching gloves.
Labels: Harry Potter, Hedera, Koigu, Ravenclaw


1 Comments:
The scarf is gorgeous! That sock is going to be, too!
Good job!
Post a Comment
<< Home