yarn + all the king's men
Well, I have been extra bad today. I don't know what came over me, but I compulsively made a yarn purchase (yeah, what's new, right?) I hopped over to Webs and found some Noro Silk Garden that was overstock, so I snagged me 5 balls of color #82 for $6.79/skein... not bad, in my opinion. That website is evil, it always makes me spend money that I certainly don't have (don't forget I'm a poor college student!!)
In other, rather exciting news, we have a million moviestars on campus today. The world premiere of the movie All the King's Men is happening right here on campus! The red carpet walk starts at 4:30 and is open for students to view... unfortunately I work until 5:00, but I'm going to try and skip out at 4:45 and catch some of the star-studded occasion. Of course, the actual premiere is by invitation only (even though it's on -our- campus!) but at least we get to see the red carpet part. From what I hear, Jude Law (yum!), Sean Penn, Kate Winslet, James Gandolfini, Mark Ruffalo and Patricia Clarkson are going to be on campus for the premiere. Parts of the movie were filmed in New Orleans (the movie is about our former governor, Huey P. Long) so I guess that is why we get to entertain the premiere.
I guess I have a soft spot for beautiful british men with hot accents (Jude Law):
In other, rather exciting news, we have a million moviestars on campus today. The world premiere of the movie All the King's Men is happening right here on campus! The red carpet walk starts at 4:30 and is open for students to view... unfortunately I work until 5:00, but I'm going to try and skip out at 4:45 and catch some of the star-studded occasion. Of course, the actual premiere is by invitation only (even though it's on -our- campus!) but at least we get to see the red carpet part. From what I hear, Jude Law (yum!), Sean Penn, Kate Winslet, James Gandolfini, Mark Ruffalo and Patricia Clarkson are going to be on campus for the premiere. Parts of the movie were filmed in New Orleans (the movie is about our former governor, Huey P. Long) so I guess that is why we get to entertain the premiere.
I guess I have a soft spot for beautiful british men with hot accents (Jude Law):


1 Comments:
I am keeping my eye on that overstock Silk Garden, but for me it will be color #88. I like #82 as well. Actually, I may change my mind yet. What are you going to do with it? I'm going to make a clapotis. But I'm holding out on buying it as long as I can. I love that they tell you how much is in stock.
Post a Comment
<< Home