Whoops!
Much to my excitement, I was wrong about the date of the premiere. It was actually today!! So I got to go watch the red carpet afterall since I don't work on the weekends. It was *way* too hot outside (heat index was probably about 90+ degrees) but it was fun anyway. Here are some pictures from the event -- my pictures aren't all that great (they're the two blurry, far away pics) but my roomate was up in the middle of the crowd and got some awesome photos, so most of these are hers:




Jude Law was pretty darn hunky :-)



Mark Ruffalo wasn't bad either ;-)
I also saw Kate Winslet, but didn't get any decent photos, as well as Sean Penn and James Gandolfini (Tony Soprano). It was pretty cool to see all the stars pulling up in their limos and walking around, I had a good time.




Jude Law was pretty darn hunky :-)



Mark Ruffalo wasn't bad either ;-)
I also saw Kate Winslet, but didn't get any decent photos, as well as Sean Penn and James Gandolfini (Tony Soprano). It was pretty cool to see all the stars pulling up in their limos and walking around, I had a good time.


2 Comments:
That is SO awesome!! Lucky!!
Cool - must have been great fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home