Sunday, October 08, 2006

many a thing

My 1 year blogiversary came and went and I didn't even notice. Here it goes: hurrah!

Guess what else came and went that I haven't mentioned yet...



Can you guess?? (Hint: look at the wristband)

.... that's right, it was my 21st birthday October 5th.. double hurrah!

I went to 80's night in the french quarter for the birthday celebration, so I had a rather funky outfit:



yes, I own orange shoes.. what of it?!

I got some lovely sock yarn for my birthday.. I forget the exact name of the colorway, but it was something with "harvest" in it, in Socks that Rock. I'll post pictures tomorrow, when there is better light in here. The StR is mediumweight, and I swear it's knitting itself. I finished the first sock in 3 days... and if you know me, you know that socks sit on my needles for quite some time. I'm already started on the second one and working down the leg... maybe I'll actually get the pair done in under a month (gasp!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home