ok so this post is going to turn out to be quicker than the last TWO that I attempted to post because blogger hates me!! I originally tried posting on pirate day and it didn't work, so please excuse the belated pirate-esque photos. I do not have anything really exciting to post except a lousy "one inch more!" photo of the ravenclaw scarf... I'm starting the 4th set of stripes, and to tell you the truth I haven't felt like knitting the stripes so the scarf has been at a standstill for a day or two.
......blogger still hates me, and won't let me post photos, and I don't have time for photobucket this second so I'll hafta post my piccies later :-( sorry!
......blogger still hates me, and won't let me post photos, and I don't have time for photobucket this second so I'll hafta post my piccies later :-( sorry!


1 Comments:
I've found that if I do all the pictures first, before typing anything, it hates me a tiny bit less.
Post a Comment
<< Home