Monday, December 04, 2006

whoops

I did it again. Im so sorry, I didnt mean to disappear again like that. Im a bad blogger! I also apologize for my lack of apostrophes in this post, but for some reason everytime I type one the "find" field pops up in Firefox and Im too lazy to switch back to IE.
Its nearly finals and it isnt the finals that are going to kill me, but the week before finals. I have soooo much to do for this week! AAH! Ill manage :-)

Im nearly done with the harvest socks that I started oh-so-long-ago. Im about halfway down the foot and then Ill be done. Its not that theyre taking a long time to knit, because each time I work on them I do most of the sock in a couple of sittings. Its just that I dont pick the sock up for overly-long amounts of time. oops. I -have- been working on stuff though, and I started a scarf for my dad whenever I got back from Thanksgiving. The colors are not true in this picture because of the flash, (they're darker than that) but you can get an idea.

It's the "campus scarf" from Scarfstyle. At first I didn't think it was working out, but as the scarf grows I think it's starting to pull together.
As a side note, I think my apostrophe's started working again. I switched from the html mode to "compose" mode on blogger and suddenly I can type them again. Hooray!!! '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' <-- yay!

Anyway, the scarf is made out of Elann's highland wool. I don't remember what colors I ordered because it was a while ago (and I'm too lazy to check).

On another side note, the second hermione hat I made a while back was gifted for my good friend's birthday and she loved it! Success! I think I may make her some matching gloves for Christmas. I better hurry up, Christmas is nearly here (relatively), and it has actually been COLD down here in the dirty south. I think the low today in New Orleans is 33... 25 in Baton Rouge! BRRRR... I've already busted out the scarf and gloves :-)

All for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home