Tuesday, September 12, 2006

long awaited

so without further ado, (is that how you spell that? ado?)
I present to you the classic and ever-classy "across the back of the chair" shot, and "on top of the keyboard" shot of my recent projects:

"antique rose" hermione hat, finished yesterday... made with peruvian highland wool from Elann.com

the start of a ravenclaw scarf for my daddy :-)

interlocking balloons from the book "Scarf Style", also in peruvian highland wool ("Spiced Wine"), and also for my dad.

One would think that with my long and very extended absence from blogland, I would have finished objects to show for it, but no... not really... that hat is about the only thing I've finished in a very long while. Sad, I know. Of course, stash enhancement has continued even though I haven't had time to knit anything, but I have a couple of projects in mind, including something for a baby that should be born any day now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Erin! I live in Metairie, close to Lafreniere Park (off the Power Blvd exit of the I-10). I saw your comment on Cara's January One blog. No blog here - just a lurker who loves to knit. Glad to see you're settled back in at school. Love your Hermione Hat, and I'm thinking of starting that Scarf Style scarf myself. Anyway, just wanted to say hi to a fellow New Orleanian. :-)

2:07 PM  
Blogger Knitopia said...

Good to see you back on the blog. Very nice FO you've got there. And "ado" is correct!

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home