Tuesday, May 02, 2006

hmm

My blog is boring. I haven't had time to post anything interesting tho, cuz I've been in the middle of finals. I'm still in the middle of finals, in fact. Today, however, I did laundry and knitted on my sock:

I wish I could say I had progress on my 15 page term paper, but alas I only have a brief outline of ideas.
Sunday I get to go home, for like... 2 days. Then we're off to visit my grandma for her birthday, and then back to school I go. What happened to summer vacation????

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the pooling on that sock. :)

7:27 AM  
Blogger msubulldog said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such nice comments. :) It's always good to hear from a knitter from the South. We just spent a week with my folks in TN and I tried to get my fill of all things Southern. Should last me until they visit in June. :)
Nice socks, btw!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Abigail said...

Final are more important than bloggin. Get that paper written and don't put it off. That's the mom in me talking. I can't help it. I work at a high school.

But I love the sock my favorite color.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home