quick update
I'm in the midst of writing a paper (2nd of 3 due this week) so I'll have to make this post quick.
I finished the leg of lakeview sock #2 and when I finally get some semi-free time I'll start on the heel flap (hooray!). No pictures for now, sorry!
I was asked where I ordered the gryffindor sock yarn ... I ordered it from Two Water's etsy shop. I'll post about how I like it whenever it arrives, but I'm expecting good things, and the dyer, Lorraine, was very friendly and good about getting back to me about my custom order too.
I've had to keep an eye on myself of late, I have a long list of yarn I want to buy and I keep getting impulsive urges to order something everytime somebody updates their shop. Must...refrain.... so far I've done a good job and only ordered that gryffindor yarn!
I finished the leg of lakeview sock #2 and when I finally get some semi-free time I'll start on the heel flap (hooray!). No pictures for now, sorry!
I was asked where I ordered the gryffindor sock yarn ... I ordered it from Two Water's etsy shop. I'll post about how I like it whenever it arrives, but I'm expecting good things, and the dyer, Lorraine, was very friendly and good about getting back to me about my custom order too.
I've had to keep an eye on myself of late, I have a long list of yarn I want to buy and I keep getting impulsive urges to order something everytime somebody updates their shop. Must...refrain.... so far I've done a good job and only ordered that gryffindor yarn!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home