yarn...
So, if you remember from my previous periods of high-stress, I tend to buy yarn when I'm stressed. Well this week has been the pinnacle of the semester stress-wise, and I'm pretty proud of myself, actually. I only ordered that ball of yarn from Two Waters that I mentioned yesterday, and today I placed an order at Webs for some plymouth encore *on sale* for $3.49/ball... I bought some blue and grey and plan to make a Ravenclaw scarf with it. I know it's a long way off till winter (especially in Louisiana) but straight stockinette always relaxes me, and I've been in the mood to knit something harry potterish... so there ya go. Hopefully I can survive the next two weeks without breaking the bank too much.
By the way, I don't usually do this, but I have to sing some praises. Everyone needs to shop at Two Swans... the lady that runs the shop is the sweetest lady ever, and always writes hand-written notes on her invoices. We've actually had a conversation going between me writing in the comment boxes with my orders and her replying on the invoices, and she is extremely nice. I'm all for supporting great yarn websites and small businesses w/ nice people! Go take a look!
By the way, I don't usually do this, but I have to sing some praises. Everyone needs to shop at Two Swans... the lady that runs the shop is the sweetest lady ever, and always writes hand-written notes on her invoices. We've actually had a conversation going between me writing in the comment boxes with my orders and her replying on the invoices, and she is extremely nice. I'm all for supporting great yarn websites and small businesses w/ nice people! Go take a look!


1 Comments:
Thanks, I hadn't come across that store and have bookmarked it!
Post a Comment
<< Home