weird places I've knitted
Kat is having a contest to see who has the weirdest place they've knitted. I haven't knitted for relatively very long, so I haven't been very many places with my knitting, but here goes my list:
5.) in my dad's office after class was over (he works at the university I was at while mine was under water) - one of his coworkers knits too, and we used to squeal over eachother's knitting
4.) while I was at work - I was a student worker in a business office for a while... sometimes there was *nothing* to do... I taught one of my coworkers how to knit!
3.) in the doctor's office waiting room (when I got mono last fall)
2.) movie theater
#1 weirdest place.) while I was evacuating for hurricane Katrina. Traffic leaving New Orleans was at a stand still (it took me 2 hours to go 5 miles!) so I sat and knitted while I "drove"
5.) in my dad's office after class was over (he works at the university I was at while mine was under water) - one of his coworkers knits too, and we used to squeal over eachother's knitting
4.) while I was at work - I was a student worker in a business office for a while... sometimes there was *nothing* to do... I taught one of my coworkers how to knit!
3.) in the doctor's office waiting room (when I got mono last fall)
2.) movie theater
#1 weirdest place.) while I was evacuating for hurricane Katrina. Traffic leaving New Orleans was at a stand still (it took me 2 hours to go 5 miles!) so I sat and knitted while I "drove"


1 Comments:
your number one isn't just weird but scary!
Post a Comment
<< Home