Sunday, May 14, 2006

long overdue

Ok so I haven't posted in a long while. In short, finals week really really sucked... and finals week was more like two weeks than one, and I wrote papers nonstop and worked on projects etc. etc. and in the end it turned out ok. Thanks for the encouragement everyone! So then I disappeared cuz I went to florida to visit my grandma, and spent 4 days in the car. I'll write more on that tomorrow, when I'm not as wiped from the trip. yeah, not very fun. Especially because I broke up with my boyfriend of over a year and a half the day I went home after finals. -sigh- we are still friendly, and still trying to figure out what's going on, but this is the most permanent of a "break up" we've ever had.

In knitting news, I finally -finally- finished the lakeview socks!!!!!!!!

*cheer!*
I'll try to post better day-time pictures tomorrow when I have more time.
I also started another sock in socks that rock while in the car, and I must say, I am having a love affair with the yarn. great stuff! I'll post a picture of that tomorrow, but alas I must be off because I have my first day of enslavement summer "lagniappe" semester and I have an 8 am math class *ack*

1 Comments:

Blogger Knitopia said...

I like the socks. I need to try Socks That Rock, especially since they're made in Oregon (I think). Congrats on finishing your semester up and sorry to hear about the breakup.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home