changing times...

I knew it had to happen eventually. These sad little half-socks have been sitting in my knitting bag for a while. I stopped knitting on the jaywalker a long time ago because I couldnt' get it over my foot, but I didn't have the heart to rip it quite yet (I'm soft, what can I say?) and I started a new project. Then I started the pomatomus socks, and knowing full well the pattern calls for a size 2 needle I started them on 1's because that is all I had handy at the time. Well, you know how that one went. It can go over my foot, but just barely. Time to suck it up and rip.

So I ripped. I also finished lakeview sock #1 and started #2 over the weekend. I was tired of dpn's, and risking change in gauge I decided to do sock #2 on magic loop. I'm not very picky as long as it actually fits (and you can see how much luck I've had with even that lately). Also, it seems this sock is destined to have a mind of its own. See the difference in the pooling already? Good thing I'm not anal like some and have to have the stripes matching perfectly, because these socks are not going to match one bit.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home