wooh, I'm pooped
My feet hurt from walking everywhere, and my neck hurts from my load of beads, but man do I love Mardi Gras. First night of my break, and I already have a decent sized hoard.

Those aren't even all the ones I caught, because my friend had to carry some because they were too heavy and hurting my neck.
Anyway, I thought this cup that I caught was kinda funny, and has to do with the Olympics:

it says "D'Olympics D'etat" (krewe d'etat's parade) and then says "fridge hurling" as the event. hehehe.
I even got some knitting in today, between finishing up classes, going to work, and my evening of beads and debauchery. Wooh!

I'm going to have such a trove of beads and treasure by the end of the weekend, this is only the beginning.
Happy Mardi Gras!!

Those aren't even all the ones I caught, because my friend had to carry some because they were too heavy and hurting my neck.
Anyway, I thought this cup that I caught was kinda funny, and has to do with the Olympics:

it says "D'Olympics D'etat" (krewe d'etat's parade) and then says "fridge hurling" as the event. hehehe.
I even got some knitting in today, between finishing up classes, going to work, and my evening of beads and debauchery. Wooh!

I'm going to have such a trove of beads and treasure by the end of the weekend, this is only the beginning.
Happy Mardi Gras!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home