Tuesday, November 22, 2005

lace update...

I have a math test tomorrow, so of course I'm updating instead of studying!! Been working on the peacock scarf, I finished one ball of yarn (and realized I need to buy another one)so I'd say the scarf is about 1/4 done-- it'll be on the shorter side but I don't think lace is meant to be overly long.
I keep holding it up to the light and admiring the way the light shines through the lace cuz I love the pattern, so I decided to take a picture...

Not the best picture, but you get the idea.

On a side note, I'm trying to add little improvements here and there to the blog as I get more blog savvy, so I'm sure the page will constantly look slightly different.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

What a pretty scarf! That pattern is gorgeous.

From a fellow holiday handknitter.

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home