Wednesday, December 14, 2005

wooh hooo

This week has been the week from hell -- haven't done ANY knitting, and I've had 5 (!!) finals. Yesterday I had both my computer exams (Theory of Computation and Operating Systems) and today I had Linear Algebra. Only two more to go! Unfortunately I have my econ exam tomorrow morning at 7:30 am and I haven't started studying yet.
On a brighter note, lookie what came in the mail today....


wooh hoo! My super creative boyfriend emailed all my favorite bands for my birthday (it was a while ago) and told them that we were displaced students cuz of Katrina and he wanted to get me an awesome bday present, etc. etc. and could they please send autographed stuff. Well, Flogging Molly responded and sent me that ^^ YAY! I feel so special, and they're one of my favorite favorite favorite bands! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home