I haven't updated this in a while. oops. No wonder nobody reads it!
In short, I've been vacationing it up and being lazy and haven't had the motivation to update. But I'm back!
Peacock scarf -- DONE! and gifted - recipient loves it! hooray! (she also had me teach her how to knit! how exciting!)
I also scrapped the mittens I started.... they weren't working out, and the needle size was wrong wrong wrong.
BUT! I started some socks (again)! I got some wonderful Lorna's Laces sport yarn in "Irving Park" that I started a pair of socks in. I'm excited cuz they're actually knitting fast! YAY! The best part is I can knit them on size 4 needles *whew*
I'll leave you with some scarf pictures:

you can see the detail of the pattern in this one

and the color in this one
In short, I've been vacationing it up and being lazy and haven't had the motivation to update. But I'm back!
Peacock scarf -- DONE! and gifted - recipient loves it! hooray! (she also had me teach her how to knit! how exciting!)
I also scrapped the mittens I started.... they weren't working out, and the needle size was wrong wrong wrong.
BUT! I started some socks (again)! I got some wonderful Lorna's Laces sport yarn in "Irving Park" that I started a pair of socks in. I'm excited cuz they're actually knitting fast! YAY! The best part is I can knit them on size 4 needles *whew*
I'll leave you with some scarf pictures:




1 Comments:
I love the scarf! Looks great!
Post a Comment
<< Home