hooray!!!
After several months of knitting on these off and on, the Socks of Doom are finished!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are sooo comfortable, I love them! These are my first official pair of socks (I made some socks when I was around 12, but I'm counting these as my first pair since I re-learned how to knit).
Stats:
Yarn: Trampoline something or other, not quite sure, just remember it says "Trampoline" on the label
Needles: Size 2 dpn
Pattern: Wendy's Toe-up sock pattern using the Figure Eight toe.
I did a K2P2 ribbing down the front of the sock.
I'm excited!!
In other news, I got my two tests over with, and now I'm just coasting until Mardi Gras break!! (don't hate me, but I get a whole week off of school for Mardi Gras)
Parades here I come!!

They are sooo comfortable, I love them! These are my first official pair of socks (I made some socks when I was around 12, but I'm counting these as my first pair since I re-learned how to knit).
Stats:
Yarn: Trampoline something or other, not quite sure, just remember it says "Trampoline" on the label
Needles: Size 2 dpn
Pattern: Wendy's Toe-up sock pattern using the Figure Eight toe.
I did a K2P2 ribbing down the front of the sock.
I'm excited!!
In other news, I got my two tests over with, and now I'm just coasting until Mardi Gras break!! (don't hate me, but I get a whole week off of school for Mardi Gras)
Parades here I come!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home