Friday, November 18, 2005

Harry Potter goodness

YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! It's OUT! I am very pleased with the new movie. Went last night to the midnight showing, half dead from mono, but I went nonetheless. I wasn't the only geek in costume either!! I saw several other scarves, tho none of them were handmade, and even a girl dressed up as a Slytherin with a "Potter stinks" badge on. I don't have very good photos yet, but here are a couple of "action shots"... I apologize for the extreme darkness of the pictures, but my friend was taking them and it was dim inside.

Sportin the Ron and Hermione hats


"Hermione, no!!"



Anyway, I felt the beginning kinda rushed through in order to get to the meat of the tournament, but I understand there was limited time and a lot of material to cover. I could also tell that it was a different director, the whole movie just had a different feeling from the original movies. Voldemort was casted brilliantly too, loved the graveyard scene. Viktor Krum is dreamy..... Tho I still secretly have a crush on Harry... I was torn the whole movie between how cute he is and how illegal he is. Ah, well. Don't I sound like an old woman? I'm only 20! Tho I wish I was 16 so my crush would be more justified :o)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

Wasn't it a great movie? And you all went in style ... congratulations on finishing in time!

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home