fatigue and misery....
Let me get this one thing off my chest: SCHOOL SUCKS. I'm back at school after recovering enough from my mono to get back into the swing of things. Unfortunately since I've been back I've had three tests and a programming project. Fun. I've been clenching my teeth so much from the stress that they hurt today. Cursed be the day Katrina wiped my school away!!
Onto the knitting....
I don't think I'm going to finish my scarf in time - I've got so much school work recently I haven't had any time to knit. I'm so sad :(

However, this is what I have done so far. I have 7, going on 8 sets of stripes. My scarf is only going to be 11 stripes long -- a gross underestimation on the yarn side is to blame. Think I can finish it before the movie? I also have to knit a feather-and-fan scarf out of baby cashmere (in peacock green!) for my friend's birthday -- the same day of harry potter!! That yarn is still in transit.
However, last weekend I got a package on my doorstep from Knitpicks that made my day:

YAY! Not sure what I'm going to do with this... possibly another pair of socks, but the first pair still isn't done.
I'm also drooling over some Koigu I'd love to buy. Sigh....
Onto the knitting....
I don't think I'm going to finish my scarf in time - I've got so much school work recently I haven't had any time to knit. I'm so sad :(

However, this is what I have done so far. I have 7, going on 8 sets of stripes. My scarf is only going to be 11 stripes long -- a gross underestimation on the yarn side is to blame. Think I can finish it before the movie? I also have to knit a feather-and-fan scarf out of baby cashmere (in peacock green!) for my friend's birthday -- the same day of harry potter!! That yarn is still in transit.
However, last weekend I got a package on my doorstep from Knitpicks that made my day:

YAY! Not sure what I'm going to do with this... possibly another pair of socks, but the first pair still isn't done.
I'm also drooling over some Koigu I'd love to buy. Sigh....


1 Comments:
Your scarf's looking great!! I'm crossing my fingers for you that you get it done in time!!
Wow! Look at that yarn!!! Looks like you picked great colors!
Post a Comment
<< Home