making progress...
Well, I'm feeling much better, and I've also made some (slow) progress on some knitting. I turned the heel on my sock, and while I think it turned out a little funky (I was having trouble with the short rows) it resembles a heel and I'm knitting the cuff now. I also made some progress on the gryffindor scarf, slowly but surely. Made it past 5 sets of stripes now! Wooh!

You'll have to excuse the poor picture, it's nighttime and I had to use a flash (I also used my computer chair as a backdrop!!) I'm excited, my sock is starting to actually look like a sock!

You'll have to excuse the poor picture, it's nighttime and I had to use a flash (I also used my computer chair as a backdrop!!) I'm excited, my sock is starting to actually look like a sock!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home