Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I apologize for the lack of pictures, I don't like taking pictures at night because I feel they don't reflect the true colors of things and I don't get home until 6:30 or later, making it dusk by the time I get home. I will try to take some pictures this weekend.

Sock no. 2 is started, I haven't finished the first one but I worked it up to the point where I will start the heel and now I'm working on getting the second sock to the heel so that I can do both at the same time. I've discovered that I really don't like doing ribbing on dpn's. I mean, I don't like dpn's in general, but I especially don't like doing ribbing on them, and I think it's making these socks slow-going.

In other news, I'm eagerly awaiting my gryffindor scarf yarn!!! Any day now...
I also ordered some merino from knitpicks in "Dusk" I believe, I'm not sure what I wanna make with it yet, but my mom had some in a different color and it was sooo yummy, I had to have some for myself.

Anyone else bought the new VogueKnitting?? I -love- the whole gothy victorian look they have going on, there is a jacket in there that I -must- have!

Off to study some Operating Systems, got a quiz tomorrow :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home