YAY!
Well, the socks are (slowly) coming along - I still don't like doing the ribbing though! They also have turned out to be pooling rather oddly, I don't know how I feel about it, but I guess I can't do much about it now. The sock on the left has a Zorro thing going on...

So I've been eagerly waiting all week on my Gryffindor scarf yarn - it finally arrived!!!!! With very good timing, in fact -- I went to the doctor this morning with swollen glands in my neck, turns out I either have strep throat or mono - I'm hoping it's just strep!! The doctor stuck me on some medicine just in case since apparently they can't run lab tests on the weekend. I came home from the doctor to my package of yarn waiting for me on my chair - yay!!
So of course I popped in my Sorcerer's Stone dvd and started knitting away!

I think I'll make a weekend of it, and watch all three movies while I knit on my scarf.

So I've been eagerly waiting all week on my Gryffindor scarf yarn - it finally arrived!!!!! With very good timing, in fact -- I went to the doctor this morning with swollen glands in my neck, turns out I either have strep throat or mono - I'm hoping it's just strep!! The doctor stuck me on some medicine just in case since apparently they can't run lab tests on the weekend. I came home from the doctor to my package of yarn waiting for me on my chair - yay!!
So of course I popped in my Sorcerer's Stone dvd and started knitting away!

I think I'll make a weekend of it, and watch all three movies while I knit on my scarf.


3 Comments:
Yeah for gryffindor yarn! What type are you using??? Can't wait to see the progress on your scarf. I did some knitting on my HiP scarf at my son's flag football game today. Every little bit counts, y'know?
The scarf looks great so far! I hope you feel better soon. :)
Great looking socks. And hooray for Gryffindor yarn! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home