first project...

Well, here is my first attempt at posting a picture... this is the Gryffindor book scarf I made the other day, courtesy of the pattern from here
I used cheapo yarn from the local craft store, and didn't even match the brands/type of yarn I used just so I would get the colors I wanted. I figured hey, it's a bookscarf, I ain't wearing it! Knitted in the round on size 1 dp needles, it was a quick project (but a pain to put fringe on).
As a side note, I've decided that I don't care if nobody ever sees this blog, I just want to catalog the knitting I do... so nyah!
edit: I don't know where my picture went! 10th edit: Apparently my browser doesn't like the blogger website, I had to revert to IE


1 Comments:
Congratulations on the great hats and the new blog.
I especially like the Hermione hat. You did an excellent job on that.
Post a Comment
<< Home