now that I've gotten the hang....

I'll post some recent projects I just finished.
First off, is my baby, the Hermione hat (pattern from Atypically.) I used Peruvian Highland Wool in "claret" to knit this baby.


Next, is my version of a "Ron" hat to accompany the Hermione hat. I made this one for my friend, we will be spotted wearing these to the Goblet of Fire midnight showing... it was also made in Peruvian Highland Wool, but this time in "dark indigo heather"... more updates later!


5 Comments:
Awesome! Love the idea of having a Hermione and a Ron hat. They look great!
I love your hats! I am knitting Weasley sweaters for my little sons, but I think I need a Hermione hat!
Cool, are you going to post the pattern?????
Your hat fits! How exciting! I'm looking at mine, still on the needles, and thinking "there is no way this thing is ever going to fit an adult-sized head."
great looking hats!
Post a Comment
<< Home