so 20 minutes later, I think I've made some progress...
Ok, so I am going to start out my knitting blog by introducing myself.
Well... for starters, "Hi, I'm Erin". That'll do. I am a freshly turned 20 yr old (Oct 5th!)from the deep south who has recently re-discovered knitting. I say re-discovered because I have known how to knit since I was a wee baby, my mother having been into fiber arts/knitting the majority of my short life. I was knitting socks when I was 12! Well, knitting didn't interest me for the majority of my teenage years, until recently when I caught the knitting bug again. So, here I am :-) My mother smirks with satisfaction everytime she catches me looking at yarn websites or printing out patterns. "Hi, mom!"
Well... for starters, "Hi, I'm Erin". That'll do. I am a freshly turned 20 yr old (Oct 5th!)from the deep south who has recently re-discovered knitting. I say re-discovered because I have known how to knit since I was a wee baby, my mother having been into fiber arts/knitting the majority of my short life. I was knitting socks when I was 12! Well, knitting didn't interest me for the majority of my teenage years, until recently when I caught the knitting bug again. So, here I am :-) My mother smirks with satisfaction everytime she catches me looking at yarn websites or printing out patterns. "Hi, mom!"


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home