Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Project Spectrum

So I decided to do a photo journal of some of the red and pink items I found around my room in honor of Project Spectrum.

To begin with, I might as well show my dorm room, because my room was themed in "spice colors" (red, orange, yellow, pink) so there is a lot of red and pink to be found in the decorations.

I have a bunch of pillows, including my favorite red swirly pillow

I also decided to give you a peek of some of the red and pink that exists in my closet... can you tell I like red and pink?

Here's a little stuffed nemo fish I caught at the Muses parade during Mardi Gras, he adorns my water cooler

and my monkey, who keeps my keys safe whereever we go

this isn't in my room, but this is a picture of me when I was probably like 3 years old in a very Project Spectrum-esque dress. My mom made the dress too!


my favorite red shoes


and finally, my kitty galoshes. Yes, I do actually wear those. I'm not kidding. Yes, I am 20 years old. Did I mention I am a huge dork?


Theres a ton of other red and pink things in my room, but there are the highlights, and I decided not to overload this entry too much with pictures :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home